Monday, November 24, 2008

THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR

Since everyone is doing the thankful thing I should follow suit. I am thankful for a wonderful mom and dad, great brothers and sister, wonderful nieces, nephews, and all the in laws. I am very thankful for three wonderful sons, and 7 grandchildren who keep my life worth living. I am so thankful and truly blessed for all my wonderful friends. I am thankful for all the wonderful technology of the day, the free country we live in, and for the knowledge we have of our Savior Jesus Christ, and his sacrifice for us. I am thankful for the ward I live in,and the comforts of a nice home. I am thankful to be living in this day and age. I do hope that I can stick around for many more years. I suppose you could go on forever and ever there are so many things to be thankful for. I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving, and keep on blogging because I love to read about your lives.

2 comments:

Sunny & Court said...

Wow, that's a lot of things. We are also so grateful for you and all you do for us. I hope you stick around for a long time too!!

The Deans said...

Those are GREAT things to be thankful for!