Thursday, November 13, 2008

OK, HERE GOES

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted, I love reading the blogs, but don't seem to have time to write anything. Doesn't help that I have a hard time putting things in words. Shilo and Natalee came to visit us, and it was a lot of fun. Natalee wanted a sleep over with Crew and Abby, and Abby was such a cute little dog, she actually slept all night on the bed with her. I think Shilo has pictures on her blog. It is always fun when Shilo comes to visit. I missed Nathan not being there though. I also never remember to take pictures, so I don't have any to post.

Halloween was fun, lots of little ghosts and goblins coming to the door trick or treating. Hayden came, and was a cute little guy. Then on Saturday Sunny came over to sew, and guess what? Aunt Sharon let Hayden have a Peanut Butter Cup, and the rest of the story is on Sunny's Blog. So, hopefully I have learned my lesson, and I will remember that the little guy is allergic to peanuts. Oh boy am I glad I can eat Peanut Butter Cups they are my favorite.

2 comments:

Sunny & Court said...

I'm glad you can eat peanut butter cups too! Just make sure to eat them all before we come over!!

Our Little Corner said...

I'd just like to point out that Hayden wouldn't ever get his hot little hands on a peanut butter cup here. Nosiree! Those are the sole property of Natalee in this house.
We sure had fun at your house with Abby sleeping on the bed and everything else. Thanks again for hosting us. We're going to try to get Nathan to come next time. He's such a party pooper!