Wednesday, November 19, 2008

AWESOME TECHNOLOGY

I know this will sound silly, but I just found out today that I can text google from my cell phone to fine out things I need to know if I am not at home on my computer. I wanted to know where a Del Taco was because the one I went to was closed, and Elaine showed me how to ask Google to search it. Well, the rest of you probably know that, but I am just learning new things. I am sure thankful that I have lived long enough to enjoy all of this new technology that we have. Even though I am a little challenged by it, I can always find a friend, niece, or son to show me how to use it. Thank Goodness for friends and family.

6 comments:

Sunny & Court said...

I thought your fancy pants car could tell you things like that?

Sharon said...

If it can, I don't know how to use it. Maybe you should come over sweet dear niece and help me figure it out.....

Sharon said...

If it can, I don't know how to use it. Maybe you should come over sweet dear niece and help me figure it out.....

Sharon said...

Well, now I am so smart I have posted the same thing twice. Oh well, I am trying

Our Little Corner said...

LOL!
If I ever need to find a Del Taco, I'll know who to call. I remember the day I found out my cell phone had a calculator. Oh my glory, what a wonderful day.

Sunny & Court said...

You're doing a great job dear aunt. I could try and help you figure that out.