Friday, November 28, 2008

ON TO THE NEXT HOLIDAY

Well, the long awaited for Thanksgiving Dinner is over and gone, time to move on the Christmas. I love the decorations, but I am getting so that I hate taking down and putting up. Today my goal is to remove fall and Thanksgiving, and then be ready to put up Christmas next week. People in my neighborhood have already got their Christmas trees up and decorated, as well as their yard. I guess if I had a little help I might be more on the ball. I just dread getting out all the Christmas stuff, but as soon as I get it done I will be happy. Think I will invite the kids over for Family Home Evening on Monday, and let them help. I think that is a super Idea. Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was very good.

6 comments:

Our Little Corner said...

It would be easier if you didn't have so much to put up and take down, but I know you like a lot of decoration.
Our Thanksgiving was excellent! Glad your's was too!

Sharon said...

Yes, you are right on that one. I am going to give some of it away. I think I am getting tired of all the work. Hey, Your Thanksgiving did look and sound like it was fun.

Sunny & Court said...

Good job changing your background all by yourself. Guess you don't need me anymore. sniff...sniff....

Sharon said...

I still need you, but aren't you proud of me, I did it all by myself because you are such a good teacher.

Our Little Corner said...

So, prey tell, are you doing anything to get ready for the upcoming holiday?

Sharon said...

OH, YES, I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF. MY CHRISTMAS VILLAGE IS ALL PUT UP, AND THE TREE. YOU SHOULD COME DOWN AND SEE ME. I WILL BE UP TO SEE YOU ON THE 30TH.