Thursday, April 30, 2009

BIRTHDAY SHOPPING


Since my grandchildren have gotten older, I never know what to get them for their Birthday's or Christmas, so to make it easier on me, I started a little family tradition of taking them on a shopping trip and lunch. They always get to take their cousin with them, and in the case of Cameron and Bryce, their birthday's are both in the same month, so, this is the latest trip for their Birthday, and I think you can see we did have a lot of fun. They had these outfits pickred out, and then they found the sunglasses, they were the icing on the cake. I always look forward to these trips, and I hope they do also.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look very stylish! It sounds like you have too much fun being a grandma!

Our Little Corner said...

Such attractive young men. Cameron is so tall!

Sunny & Court said...

You are such a cute grammy. The kids love your little shopping trips!! And I agree with Shi, very attrative young men.

Sharon said...

Well, they have good genes. Cameron is so tall, he is taller than his dad.