Saturday, May 9, 2009

FUN PLACE TO WALK

I am trying to learn how to post pictures to this, and I got it backwards, this one was supposed to post first, and then the other one. But I mixed it up. I need to figure out how to put them all on the same post. Sunny, HELP!!!
I've been walking the dogs at the Riparian Preserve, It is down the road about 2 miles from my house. It is beautiful there with lots of ponds. There are a lot of birds, ducks, even rabbits once in awhile. It is a fun place to walk, It is getting too hot to go now, but I will be looking forward to winter when I can go again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our Little Corner said...

I love that place. It's so pretty. I think it was when Hayden was born and we were down there for about 10 days and Natalee and I would stop almost every day. Anyway, it would totally stress me out because the side closest to the library doesn't have a fence or anything. I was so afraid she was going to tumble right into the water.

Sunny & Court said...

I think you did a nice job. We will work on putting more than one picture in a post.

Sharon said...

SHILO, THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER TRAILS TO GO ON THAT AREN'T EVEN ON THE EDGE OF THE WATER LIKE THAT. COME ON DOWN AGAIN WHEN IT GETS COOL AGAIN, AND I WILL TAKE YOU EXPLORING. YOU WILL LOVE IT. WE WILL TAKE FOOD TO FEED THE DUCKS.