Thursday, April 23, 2009

DONE

Well, it was fun while it lasted, I told JYM I am done. I got a little tired of being told he would call, and then he never did, but when he called and made a date for Easter Sunday and I made a meal for him, turned down two dinner invitations, and he didn't show up, I told him I got the message, and I was done. So that is the end of him. He said he didn't show up because he thought I sounded like I didn't want him to. I told him he could have at least had the decency to call and tell me he wasn't coming. On to the next experience in life. I am having Sara and Jessica spend the night tomorrow and then take them home Saturday. They are excited, and so am I. It is always fun to have them here. We had a nice Easter Party, and I took some pictures, but I need Sunny to come show me how to put them on here. Yea Sunny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well when you're done, you're just done! I remember having this feeling many, many times before I got married. Good for you for knowing when enough was enough!

Sunny & Court said...

Okay, I'll come this week. Maybe tomorrow when I drop of Court. Call me.

Sunny & Court said...

Oh, and good job on the background change.

Our Little Corner said...

Yes, very cute background.
I am sorry about Jym, but in all it sounds like it was for the best. You don't have to put up with that kind of garbage. :)

Mrs.Mayne said...

I guess we assume men mature with age, but we shouldn't be surprised that they don't. Stupid men!