Monday, September 29, 2008

HUMANITARIAN SERVICE

I just became aware of a video that my stake has produced about Humanitarian Service. Our stake is pretty involved, and every Tuesday from 9:00 - 11:00, they have a service day at our Stake Center. They do all kinds of things, and the video shows you all the things they make, and also the little children who benefit from it. It is a UTUBE thing, and if you go to google and search Boulder Creek Stake Humanitarian Video, it will bring up a list, and the video is entitled From our Hands to Yours. I have gone and helped a few times, but that is the day that I go to the main center and work for the day. But, the video was interesting, and I think you might enjoy it.

2 comments:

The Deans said...

Hi Aunt Sharon! I had no idea you had a blog! Well yeah!

Sharon said...

WELL, EVERYONE WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH IT I DIDN'T WANT TO MISS OUT. IT IS KIND OF FUN TO SEE THE PICTURES EVERYONE PUTS ON. SUNNY SHOWED ME HOW TO DO IT.