Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun Busy Day

Today was pretty crazy. It started with dog walking curves, and then a phone call from Deano's niece Shelva who wanted me to go to breakfast at McDonalds. She had two little grandchildren to take care of and wanted to let them play while we visited. I only get to see her once in awhile because she works and is rather busy. Anyway, I went with her, got home at 10;30. Then I had to leave at 11;15 because I had a lunch date with Nancy and Bo. Then I was off to Tara's house because I was guest of honor at Sara's school for grandparents day. What a cute she is, and what a cute program they had prepared for the grandparents. They sang some very cute songs. A whole stage full of cute little 5 year olds singing their hearts out. They were so darling. Then they came off the stage to sit with their grandparents and we had a slide show of all of them with their grandparents. Then we got to go to their school room and have cookies, and see their school room. They had also made us a cute little present. (I wish I could figure out how to post it. Sunny tried to help but even together we couldn't get it!) Then I shopped on the way home, and now I am babysitting two little dogs who are afraid of the fireworks over at the HighSchool football game. That's all for now.

No comments: